• autism spectrum disorder

Accepted Medical Insurance

Our practice is committed to providing the best treatment for our patients and we charge what is the usual and customary fee for comparable services. Cash payments and Co-Pays for therapy services are due and payable at the time that services are rendered. We accept most insurance, cash, checks, and VISA/Master Card/ Discover. You are responsible for payment of your bill, regardless of whether your insurance company denies the claim. If you have insurance coverage with one of our in-network insurance providers with whom we have signed a contract, then we will accept whatever they determine to be your charges for the service (this includes your co-payment and/or deductible). We will "write-off" the difference.


Accepted In-Network Providers:

Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United HealthCare, Medicaid/SoonerCare, TriCare Standard, Health Choice, Magellan, OK Health Network, Preferred Community Choice PPO, Value Options


We still accept other insurance plans other than the ones listed above; however, these are to be considered "out of network." Generally, a plan under these terms will pay for a percentage of the treatment (60%-70% in most cases) and the client is responsible for the difference.

In order to reserve office time for treatment of your child, we request that prior to your first appointment, call your insurance company and ask the following questions:

1. Is speech/OT/PT/Counseling therapy for children a covered benefit? If so, what are the diagnoses or conditions that they will cover? Remember, insurance companies generally do not cover diagnoses that they consider to be "developmental" in nature.

2. Is a "letter of medical necessity" required by your child's physician?

3. Is pre-authorization by the pediatrician's office necessary? If so, ask them to fax the authorization to us at: 918-615-6493.

4. Have you met your deductible for the year, and if not, what is the amount you must meet before your insurance will cover the cost?

5. Do you have a co-payment, and if so, what is the amount?